Our hotel was designed using natural stone in 1999 in the village of Faralya, which has a unique natural beauty, in the middle of fragrant plants and pine trees, on the coast of the Taurus Mountains. We serve our distinguished guests with 10 independent rooms, a swimming pool and a large restaurant.
The terrace areas of our hotel, which overlooks the Butterfly Valley canyon, where the world-famous Lycian Walking Road passes in front of it, and houses the centuries-old historical water mill, offers magnificent views overlooking the turquoise Aegean Sea, where Rhodes Island can be seen in clear weather. It is also possible to relax on hot summer days under the shade of old and majestic cypress and pine trees and numerous orange, lemon, fig, pomegranate and laurel trees in the mill garden.
From the moment you enter through the door of this unique boutique hotel in the heart of nature, you who want to escape from everything in the city life will experience the feelings of freedom until the end, leaning your ear to the whisper of nature and the indescribable privacy in the presence of the vast sea view.
Our natural water source, which flows through the Taurus Mountains and meets our hotel, offers our guests peace and tranquility with its sound and appearance at many points of our hotel. We take you on the adventure of the Lycian Way in time and space, in order to feel the mystery of the Lycian country, the endless blue of the Mediterranean, the thyme-collecting nomads of the mountains, the acrid taste of carob, the loneliness, the nature, in the chirping of birds accompanying the calm flow of the water.
The world famous Blue Flag Oludeniz beach and lagoon are only 20 minutes away from our hotel. The naturally formed Kabak Bay and the calm and peaceful Aktaş Beach are easily accessible. Among the activities you can do in the region, there are activities full of adrenaline and energy such as walking on the historical Lycian road, which has a special importance for nature lovers in the world, Babadağ paragliding, cycling, canoeing, rafting, sailing boat tours, scuba diving and of course swimming.
Our hotel is only 1.5 hours away from Dalaman International Airport, where flights are made from all major European centers.
Faralya Water Mill
Faralya, whose history goes back centuries, is among the hidden paradises of our country, which has witnessed the Lycian, Roman and Ottoman Civilizations. The world-famous Butterfly Valley, Kabak Bay and Aktaş Beach are in Faralya. The historical water mill in our hotel was built by the Greeks in the 1870s.
The water mill, which is the oldest historical building in Faralya, also has a uniquely beautiful aqueduct. The water mill has been used for centuries to grind the wheat of the people living in Faralya and the surrounding villages (Kirme, Karaağaç) and has survived to the present day.
With the proclamation of the Republic after the Ottoman Empire, the mill became the property of the state and was operated by the finance department for many years. Later, it was opened as a historical museum within the Watermill facility. Our hotel guests can also find the opportunity to visit this historical mill and aqueduct.
• Transportation to all activities and bays in Fethiye and Ölüdeniz.
• Peaceful Atmosphere of Nature: You will stay in a peaceful atmosphere while discovering the beauties of nature.
• Modern Comfort with a Historical Touch: Every detail has been considered for your comfort in our hotel, which offers modern comfort while preserving the historical touches.
• Active Life and Outdoor Activities: Sea, bays and places to visit, outdoor activities, walks and nature sports, everything you are looking for is paradise on earth Fethiye
• High Quality Services: You will feel at home with our high quality services.
• Local Delicacies and Unique Experiences: In our restaurant, which offers local delicacies, you will have a unique experience with traditional dishes as well as tastes that we have not tasted before.